To mark infertility awareness week in October 2018, CRGW announced yet another first for cost effective IVF treatment options enabling further access to treatment for more couples.
CRGW are so confident of their success rates that we will offer patients requiring a second IVF cycle with us, reduced cost treatment for successive IVF treatment(s). That means that a patient paying £2995 for their first IVF cycle would only pay £1995* or £2495** should they need a second cycle.
|2||£1995* / £2495**|
|3||£1995* / £2495**|
Patients accessing this offer must:
- * be less than 38 years of age at the point of the half price egg collection(s)
- ** 38 years or over at the point of the half price egg collection(s)
- have had a failed IVF cycle at CRGW
- have a fresh embryo transfer with the best embryo(s) at each cycle unless prevented by medical indication
- purchase any medication for the treatments (full price and half price) from CRGW
*: ICSI treatment would be an additional £700.