Careers at CRGW
As the CRGW group continues to expand we regularly look to recruit new staff to join the team. We will advertise new posts here and often in external sources like Indeed.
At CRGW we care about the way we care.
As a Fertility Nurse at CRGW Cardiff, Llantrisant you will be responsible for developing an understanding of our patients, you will deliver exceptional patient care throughout their journey. You will be an integral part of a passionate team that strives to give everyone the best chance of having a baby.
- Deliver unrivalled professional patient care to the highest standard by supporting patients through their fertility treatment journey in a gentle and patient manner
- Ensure that the privacy and dignity, cultural and religious needs of patients are met
- Prepare and assist with the smooth running of the clinic ensuring the highest standard of nursing care
- Compliance to legislative and organisational codes of practice
- Work alongside the nursing and medical staff and the wider multidisciplinary team
- Assist with ultrasound scanning, supporting the clinicians as appropriate
Who you are
- A registered nurse or registered midwife
- Ability to demonstrate care for clients in a holistic way, always considering the physical, emotional and psychological care of your client and their partner
- Essential to have post registration experience working within an acute hospital setting / Women’s health area
- Desirable but not essential to have experience of cannulation
- Excellent verbal, numerical skills and IT literate: A good knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- A desire for continuous personal and professional development
CRGW is a group of independent clinics with bespoke centres offering the latest scientific technology and state of the art facilities needed for all modern fertility treatments, including IVF, ICSI and IUI. We are located off junction 34 of the M4, only 15 minutes from Cardiff City centre. We also have clinics in Bristol, Swansea and Plymouth.
For further information please complete the form below.